Pages


Tuesday, January 3, 2012

1/3/12

How good and fresh it feels to be in a new year!! I have my year off to a steady start. I am going to finsih my book this year. I just have to. I deleted a whole bunch of pages. Now instead of having 112 pages, I have 88. I couldn't be happier though! I feel like writing more because I hated that part. I was going in a unrealistic direction, and now I'm back on track. Hooray! I also started with Hannah, at hannaholeary.blogspot.com, and Rachel at http://rarahopkins.blogspot.com/ a duck tape company!! email us at luckyduckscompany@gmail.com. We have very cheap prices. I think duck tape should be spelled duct tape, so that's how I'm going to spell it. I also got that room makeover!! Well, furniture wise. I am really happy. I know the whole year isn't going to be like this, (say hello to school on monday) but I can get through it. I know I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment