Pages


Monday, December 26, 2011

12/26/11

I dub thy day the WORST OF THE YEAR!

The day after Christmas is terrible. 364 more days until the time of the year comes again. Depressing? Uh, ya. Anyway I had a great Christmas. I actually went to sleep at 12 and didn't wake up until 8! Amazing! Last year I went to bed at 9, woke up at 12, and didn't go back to sleep. My back has been hurting to, so going to sleep was a Christmas miracle. I got lots of socks this year. 3 fuzzy socks, one pair of adorable knee high socks, and a pair of knit socks with leather on the bottom. I used to not like those, but they really grew on me. I got a hamburger bank, a giant skeleton key, a lava lamp, a polka dot trashcan :), two journals, zebra duck tape, a sock monkey shaped blue chalk board, a game of Funglish, a caboodle, a grabber thing, an apron,various stocking stuffers, and a pair of fluffy booty house slippers. It was a little less than normal, but I love everything so I don't care a bit.  I still got more than I need! This year I bought my mom full sized lotion bottle, (Be Enchanted), and a necklace she has been wanting from Charming Charlie's. I also made a small knitted polar bear for my Nana. We made the turkey this year and it took FOREVER! We finally ate lunch/supper at three. I am so thankful for my family and the many blessings I have. I have exciting news....I am getting a new bed!!!! I have had my bunk bed for over a year, and since my room is smallish it takes up a lot of space. I like it, but I would rather have a normal bed. I am going to sell the bunk bed and get a new bed from ikea. Ya! I can't wait to re-arrange my room. 2011 was a great year. I can't wait to see what 2012 brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment