Pages


Tuesday, November 22, 2011

November 22, 2011

    Trouble, trouble, trouble. I have had as troublesome day!! Troublesome days though are very adventurous and this day was no exception. It all started with me waking up and the sun was shining brightly even through my black out curtain. My other window is blacked out with black and blue construction paper.  I think I enjoyed it more when it didn't get light until like 7:00. Any who, I finally excepted that I would not be able to get back to sleep (I am a VERY picky sleeper) so I got up and turned on the light. From then on the day was pretty good. Until I was packing vegetables for my guinea pigs and I realized I didn't have enough. So now I have to ration their food. I washed my guinea pigs' bedding. Then I realized that I had left out their favorite (and only for that matter) pillow. Too late. The cycle was already finished. I put it in there anyway. When the bedding went in the dryer, so did the un-washed pillow. I told my mom. She said my Dad would kill me if he knew. I got a talking-to. Won't do that again! Fourth bad thing happened when I went to my cousin's house and realized that the wood shavings for the guinea pigs that they though they had...weren't there. Luckily my mom was out and got some. Yay mom! Then I realized that I had left my retainer at home!! As I have said before, I am really picky and a retainer is part of my routine. Goodbye retainer for 6 days! It's useless though, it's broken in three spots but I still like it. Good things have happened though! For one, I went to my cousin Hannah's house!! Points for good things? 1,000,000,000!! Also I get to spend the night and ride in the car with her to my Grandma's house for Thanksgiving. My Grandma's birthday is on the 26. She lives in Van Buren, Arkansas. I am looking forward to going to there! Unfortunately no updates on the activity going there. Hannah is bringing her dog, and I'm bringing my two guinea pigs. They live in a C&C cage with fleece, but for the trip I have to bring them in the pet store cage. A Van Buren Thanksgiving tradition for me and my Cuz is rollerblading. One year when we went there Hannah barely knew how to Rollerblade, and I didn't at all. Every day we practiced for at least two hours, and soon we were pros. Serious. Internet is slow there, but I'll probably be so busy I wouldn't even have time to update, even if Internet was fast. What are you doing for Thanksgiving?

Savannah

 

No comments:

Post a Comment