Pages


Wednesday, November 30, 2011

11/30/11

Well, I have some news.  First off we received a small package from Target. My Mom says it might be for Dad, but Dad has like never ordered anything from Target. And why would he? There's no guitar stuff there as far as I'm concerned. My Mom said I can't open and do not shake it ( I was shaking it, it was small and padded). On black Friday there was deal, $195 for ipod 4g, (they are usually 199) and get a $40 gift card! I think I may have convinced her her. Or maybe it's just a random thing. We'll see! Today we took a REALLY HARD surprise spelling test to see if we could qualify for something exactly like U.Y.L. After the test most people got around 7 right (there was 20 words). I got 15. Two other peeps got 16, but hey I'm still in the top three! So I guess I get to be in the spelling category. Not real excited. Either on Friday or Monday we are going to see who gets to go into the writing category. I hope I do! I am pretty sure I will, not trying to toot my own horn. We get a writing prompt (a couple sentences beginning a story) and we have to go from there. I think I'll be good.  I finished a MARVELOUS book (I began yesterday, it's 485 pages long. There I am, tooting my own horn again!) Called The Mysterious Bendict Society. There are three books in the series. Here's a picture:
I highly suggest you read it.  Another book is:



Bye!

Savannah
P.S. I've started a two (2) countdowns on the sidebar. And  a page of book referals.
P.P.S I put two american girls up, and people are emailing about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment