Pages


Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to Canary Talk! I have had previous blogs, most of them not lasting longer than a month, but I have had one that thrived pretty well. It was about one of my past hobbies. I outgrew it though and unfortunately due to boredom quit the blog. It's still up though, see if you can find it. I have decided to make this blog to chronicle my life! First, I want to do things that will make me write on this blog forever and ever!!!

   Dedication: I dedicate this blog to my bestest buddy Hannah, who is also my cousin. We have had too many good memories made together to count! She is so talkative, but also a great listener. She also brightens my day. Be sure to check her blog: Beehives and Rosevines

  Promise\Resolution: I make a resolution in almost December (Ever heard of that!? I don't think so!) that I will write on this blog about my life and strive to make it worth reading!!

Savannah:)

No comments:

Post a Comment