Pages


Thursday, December 1, 2011

12/1/11

Awww....the first day of December is here and you can feel it in the air. I'm supposed to be memorizing stuff for school, but right now I don't really care. Today we're making my Dad a guitar/recording center in his bedroom. His guitar stuff used to be around the house, but now it has a home. Today I found a box of ipod adapters...just "iPod". My mom claimed she found it on top the fridge, it used to be for her iPhone. Uh  huh, uh huh, uh huh. Tomorrow is hot lunch at school (we get chick-fil-a). NOT ME! WHAH! Chick-Fil-A is my most faaaaaaaaavorite restraunt. My mom didn't pay for hot lunch. #@%!?. (I didn' really say anything...just felt right to type that. :) ). I get a salad, I like salads, but still. I got $180 today for two American Girls, a doll vanity,  a doll sleeping bag, and some outfits. It was drop-dead deal. (mad face) I was selling Lanie. The lowest for JUST the doll was like 120. Oh well, that's 180 in your pocket! Bye!

Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment