Pages


Wednesday, December 14, 2011

12/14/11

Woke up in the morning feeling extremely cozy and not ready to get up... did anyway. I went to language arts and realized I hadn't discussed questions I was supposed to with my mom. Went to math and had a test that was a surprise...for me. I didn't see it on the assignment sheet and hadn't studied. It was SO hard!!! I didn't even finish it. But then we had a birthday celebration and I got yummy popcorn, cream soda, skittles, and chips. Yum! Went to science and had a big test and folder check. I had no clue where two papers were...(one was in the trash actually) I'm guessing I'll get a 90, but not sure. So not a good day at school, but I'm still trying to stay cheery. Almost done with school!! On Saturday I'm going to have a busy day. I'm going to pick up Hannah and go do the special birthday thing (If you haven't heard of this before, go back and read a couple posts). Then were going to give some gifts and food to a family in need. There is a little 4 year old girl who doesn't even have a coat and walks to the bus stop wrapped in blankets. :( Thankfully we can spread the love of Jesus and give her a coat and a little toy. I can't wait!! My tooth is almost out and I've heard the tooth fairy is still willimg to come and give us so cizash :) (I meant to spell like that). I'm excited and happy and ready for school to be over! How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment