Pages


Thursday, December 8, 2011

Birthday!

Yesterday was my birthday. We didn't celebrate. Okay, we went to my favorite restraut, Chick-Fil-A. My sister, Brooke (she's 5) threw 16 fits that day. I counted. No big celebration....on my birthday


   We did the day before! LOL! On December 6 I went to my Nana's house and had her AWESOME/MY FAVORITE/FUDGEILIOUS cake. We sang happy birthday and we opened presents. My Aunt I got a 20$ gift card to Chick-Fil-A! Ya Aunt Amy! I love that place. :) From my Nana and Papaw I got Just Dance 3 which has been so much F.U.N! And from my mom (it was wrapped in tin foil since we didn't have paper ;) ) I got.......DRUM ROLL (please beat your desk)






Sorry to interrupt the moment, but let me just say it was the same size and felt exactly like the "car headlights" box. It was.....

DRUM ROLL (please beat your desk)


IT  WAS AN IPOD 4G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Nana and Papaw helped out and I got one! Ya! Thank you so much! It is white and awesome. :) I got a "white birthday". Get it? I'm having so much fun texting, face-timing, and playing games. Haven't downloaded any music yet LOL. I bought an otterbox through Amazon today, defender series, light blue and white. My mom got a trial two day shipping so it will be here on Monday. It was $37.00 including tax. Next Saturday I'm going to a suprise place (no one will tell me) and my Mom said it is like a gift in itself. I thought it might be picking out an ipod, but I already have one... very mysterious. A very small group of people I've found out are coming. Hmm......

Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment