Pages


Sunday, December 4, 2011

Book Reject And Gingerbread men

I read the second book in the Mysterious Benedict Society. I am was very upset. It did not meet my standards. I was so sad. How could a sequel to a marvelous book be so....bad? I guess I liked from page 350 or so okay. I liked Cannonball. He seemed nice. I also liked their adventure when they went to the library to the hotel.



The King (He was a jumbo sized one!) Notice the crown.

Winter Wonderland
  Okay, on a more positive note, we made gingerbread people! Here are some pictures and videos.



Now, get ready for the new most embarrassing moment of my life.
My mom was subbing for a fourth grade science class. I went with her. The activities went by too quickly, so we did math board races. We borrowed 3rd grade math. I went up to compete. And lost. Let me just say in my defense it was long division (takes awhile) and I was doing a problem the divisor being 8 and she was doing 5. And I'm not good at doing math in front of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment