Pages


Saturday, December 17, 2011

12/17/11

Christmas time is almost here. Well, it practiclly is. School is out and everyone is happy. Right? Not. For some reason I just don't feel it. I am angry I don't feel it. Perhaps it had to do with something called "my-math-test-I-didn't-know-we-had-and-didn't-study-and-got-the-worst-grade-in-math-I've-ever-gotten". I think that is going to change today, hopefully, because we are going to give to the family in need (read last post) and get Hannah, and go to the birthday suprise (read back like 5 posts or so). Man, I've been waiting for the special birthday thing since before Thanksgiving. I'm excited about Christmas I think. A bit nervous too....I mean Christmas is nerve wracking! I didn't know what I wanted this year but I'm sure what I get will be great. On a brighter note yesterday we did NOTHING (Well I finished up the math test). During Language and Math we just watched the original Miracle On 34 Street, colored version with our pillows and salty snack. We also got a free dress day, yay! We made cowgirl cookies in a jar, Chrtsmas version, and had a $5 giftcard exchange. I had gotten a giftcard from Target. It had a picture of a penguin tanning in the artcic in a lawn chair. It smelled like coconuts. At the end of the giftcard exchange I got a gift card to Sonic. I bought montzerlla sticks and a medium blue coconut slush. Yummy! More updates later.

No comments:

Post a Comment